Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Salty's Sea Palace- Performed at 14/48

Salty’s Sea Palace
By
Kelleen Conway Blanchard
Setting
Salty’s Sea Palace. A family restaurant
The employees dance a choreographed dance and sing a fishy song with their fish heads down.
They set out a fish stick with a candle in it
Captain Randy
Thar she blows little sailor.
Carson
Screams
Everyone exits except Kyle, Carson and Customer
Kyle
Hi mateys. I’m navigator Kyle your fishy flounder. How can I steer your ship today?
Customer
I want the salty sea lion super scooper. What do you want Carson?
Carson
Screams
Customer
Carson?
Carson
Screams
Customer
Could you put your head back on? It’s freaking the shit out of my kid.
Kyle
Its hot in there man.
Carson
Screams a whole lot
 Kyle is impassive. Someone throws a french fry at his head. He peels it off his ear.
Customer
I think I need to see your manager.
Kyle
Look dude. I don’t have to wear the head when I’m taking orders. That’s the rule at Saltys  Sea Palace. It’s hot in there. Look at my head. Look at it. That’s a blister on my forehead. From the fucking fin.
Customer
You cant say Fuck in front of my kid, you asshole.
Carson
Screams
Customer
Get your manager  right now Navigator Kyle.
Kyle
Fine. Look. My heads on. Okay?
Customer
I can’t understand you.
Kyle
That's because I have a fucking fish on my head you dick.
Customer
Rises from his seat and shouts out
Excuse me. I need the Manager.
Captain Randy
I’m the Manager Sir. Captain Randy here to make your trip at saltys sea palace smoo-ooth sailing.
Carson
Screams
Captain Randy
How are you little sailor?
Carson
Screams and  takes his pants off. Runs in a circle making fart noises.
Customer
Captain Randy, Carson and I came to Saltys Sea Palace today for a special underwater  treat and your  Navigator Kyle here wouldn’t put his head on. It scared the fuckshit out of  my kid.
Kyle
Randy, I don’t have to wear the head unless we’re singing the birthday song. That’s in the employee handbook.
Captain Randy
Okay Navigator Kyle, lets just work out this knotty problem with balloon animals. Who likes balloon animals?
Carson pees on the floor
Kyle
Randy that little dude just whizzed on the fucking floor.
Captain Randy
WALK THE PLANK KYLE. RIGHT NOW. WALK THE PLANK.
Kyle
Fine Randy. Eat shit man. Where you gonna get your weed now?
Captain Randy
GET OUT KYLE .
Kyle throws his fish head on the floor and exits flipping Captain Randy off the entire time
Captain Randy
Makes a terrible balloon animal
Look Carson. It’s a balloon...  squid.


No comments: